Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WTFFF CHUI


.....................................................................................................................................................................

wow i haven't updated my blog for damn long.


if it counts as an excuse, i've been spending all my time at the computer playing World of Warcraft, visiting http://www.wowhead.com/, wow.wiki.com and warcraftmovies.com.


haha.


im not lifeless.


im just abit more occupied with my alternate life as Ernie the undead priest, or Sufjansteven the night elf hunter. (and ocassionally smerfy, the gnome warlock)

oh and about my Australia trip.
its cancelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hahaha omg if you believed that,
and if you're a guy,
you can go chop off your...
( Toe ) <--[highlight]
same for girls. HAHA.
on a side note, my posts are gonna be alot less pointless when i begin my trip.
for those who like to read that kinda stuff, pls hope that the mood to write constantly strikes me.
haha okay im done for now.
The world of warcraft beckons!
* oh and so that i don't keep getting the same question, im leaving for Sydney on the 10th of August.
Then i'll be in Melbourne from the 20th - 26th and back to Sydney, and finally home on the 31st.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home